Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Home Happenings

It has been a while since I posted. Partly because we have been busy in our home...and partly because my computer died on me! It is nice to be up and running again and feeling connected to my cyber world! My dh's parents came in this past weekend and spent some time with us. We had a great visit with them. It was sad to see them go. We are already looking forward to the next time we get to see them. It was a wonderful respite from all our "normal" tasks. The children had a great time again...as you will be able to tell by the pictures. Here they are wrestling their Grammy Poppa. He is much braver than I am that's for sure! Joanna is doing her cowgirl pose here.
And what were Grammy and I doing while all this was going on? Why, relaxing on the couch and talking. We know when to stay away from all that energy!


They were such a blessing to us while they were here. They worked almost the whole time doing things for me that I couldn't do for myself. It was a reminder all over again of God's goodness and grace even in the midst of difficult times. Have a blessed day!

No comments: