Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Sisterly Love

Here are some candid shots of my oldest and youngest when we were away for a weekend on one of Daddy's retreats. 

Being an only child, I never knew the feeling of sibling love.  Now, as a Mom of five beautiful blessings, I get to watch my children and experience it vicariously through them.

Children are such a blessing.  I cannot imagine the walls of my home without their laughter, their song, their wailings, their hugs and kisses, and the preciousness of their souls we pray consistently will be reserved for Christ alone.
I thank God for giving me such blessings!

5 comments:

Camille said...

Your girls are beautiful Jackie! SUCH a blessing they have one another! How I can relate to your comment on not wanting the house to be quiet. Sometimes, I DO want quiet...but then it makes me sentimental to think of it ALWAYS being that way! :(

We will continue to pray for you as you heal Jackie.

Blessings,
Camille

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Isn't it wonderful? I am so excited to see how my children's relationships are going to be when they get older. I only had a twin growing up. My daughters are six years apart. I hope they have the same relationship that your daughters have.

His bondservant said...

Camille,

I know exactly what you mean. My daughter went to visit her grandmother last night and it was SO hard not to have her sitting up with us in the evening to talk! Thank you so much too for your continued prayers.

God bless,
Jackie

His bondservant said...

Stacie,

I am sure they will love each other greatly!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

How sweet! It really does warm a mom's heart to see siblings so close. Your oldest daughter is looking so grown up!