Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Do You Have Scenes Like This At Your House?

Kids and their toys. I am totally used to having toys around the house on many different fronts. Here is a popular scene in our home. Small, plastic Army soldiers littering the floor. I am sure if you have children, the toys may be different, but the concept is the same.

But, do you find them in peculiar places? Like, hiding out on the bookshelves?

Here is a small basket I filled with autumn decorations. What did I find? A soldier waiting in ambush.

But my absolute favorite was this one. Even my eldest daughters shoes are not safe if not put away. Here they are used as boats to carry soldiers to their battle grounds.

Where can toys be found at your house?

1 comment:

Camille said...

Now that is very funny...I have three boys in a row...I can totally relate to this sort of thing! :)