Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Won!!!

I can't believe I actually won! And I am so excited I wanted to share the news with you all! I would have posted this earlier, but unfortunately I had an appointment with the cardiologist this morning at 8:30 and spent about 6 hours taking various tests. Of course, most of those hours were waiting, but at least this part of the testing is through. I woke up to find a message from Michelle over at She Looketh Well telling me that I won one of the packages from her blog party. I was totally and pleasantly surprised. The main reason I signed up was to find other like minded women out there in the blogsphere...and here God doubly blesses me with winning! The great thing about winning is that I am such a bibliophile and she was giving away some wonderful Christian books. Of course, my husband would correct me and say that I no longer love books because we like things and love people...so I will say that I have an INTENSE LIKE for books. So, to win these is a real joy. Thank you Michelle for hosting the blog party. I have met some wonderful ladies through it and I look forward to reading these great books! Hope you all are having a blessed week!

4 comments:

Camille said...

How very fun that you had never been involved in a blog party before this AND you WON!! So happy for you! May the Lord bless you with His leading day by day.
Blessings,
Camille

His bondservant said...

Thank you Camille. I have had to undergo a lot of tests lately for my health and this was just another way that the Lord brightened my day!

God bless,
Jackie

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Congrat! I'm happy for you!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Congratulations on winning! I'm so excited for you. It sounds like it couldn't have gone to someone who would appreciate it more :)

You are so welcome for the chocolate chip recipe. They really are terrific and you can give them to your kids guilt-free.

God Bless You,
Jackie