Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

My Stair Steps


Here is a recent picture of the children. Julia will be three in February, Joel is four, Joanna is five, Josiah will be 8 in February and Joy turned 12 in August. She is now taller than her mother! Of course, those of you that know me, know that is not extremely tall. :) I did not get Christmas cards off this year, so our Christmas and New Year wishes will be done here on the blog. We value all our friends and family so very much. We have so very much to be thankful for...Christ being the greatest gift of all. Remember during this hectic season that although decorating and opening gifts are enjoyable, it is the memories we make with our loved ones that will last forever. I hardly remember a single gift I got when I was a child...but it is what we did as a family that remains forever etched in my mind. Make those precious memories with your loved ones while you can. Tell your children about God's greatest gift in sending His Son. Hold your children close...remember that they are God's gift to you. We love you all so very much!

No comments: