Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fall Fun!

Aren't they cute?


Okay, Dad's outnumbered here, but he still has size on them!


That's a little too much action for me. I am going to play princess and collect my fall leaf bouquet.



Okay Dad...I'm getting bigger and faster...I'll give you a run for your money!

As most of you know, we are now in a rental home off post. There are of course, advantages and disadvantages to both. But, we are definitely enjoying our home here in a quiet neighborhood in Fayetteville. We have some wonderful neighbors and the children are enjoying their much bigger yard. We have LOTS of trees in our new yard...and with LOTS of trees, comes LOTS of fall leaves. So, we decided to have some fun with those fall leaves before raking them up and hauling them to the street. These pictures were taken out in the front yard. I did get in on the fun some too, but took some pictures to make a memory.
















No comments: