Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Under the Weather

Hello dear friends...just wanted to say that I am absent because I feel like the child in this bed looks.  Whatever virus I caught...it has been a bear!  I usually don't get many viruses, but this one has taken its toll on me.  If you think of me, please say a prayer.  Praying hard that no one else in the family gets it.  I have begun a heavy regiment of herbal antibiotics and diet to help ward off germs.  Hopefully, I will be back up and able to sit at the computer a little longer  very soon.  Until then, I hope and pray you are all doing well and enjoying the season of the life which the Lord has so graciously blessed us.  Grace and peace to you!

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Sorry to hear your sick. It is no fun. Hope you get better soon.

Sgt Zapple said...

We are still recovering (week 2) and the little ones just went down today. They have a humidifier and very tiny fevers. Enough to slow them down a bit and not go out unless necessary. I hope no one else catches it at your house too!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Feel better. God I pray your healing hand over your child. I pray that she would recover quickly so that she can mother her children. I pray for peace in her home and that her children would rise up and serve their mother without grumbling and complaining. Help them to work as a team so that the house hold will run smoothly and effectivily.

Bless her and heal her, Lord!

In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen

Trisha said...

Praying right now for you, Jackie! It's so hard for a Mama to be sick and take care of her little ones. May God heal you quickly and strengthen you in body and spirit. Much love!

His bondservant said...

Thank you all so much ladies for your thoughts and especially your prayers. The recovery is slow, but I am feeling a little better. Hopefully I will be up and running at full speed by the weekend. God bless you my friends!

Camille said...

So sorry you are not feeling well Jackie! These bugs seem to get nastier by the year!! Get well soon. I will pray for you right now.

Blessings,
Camille

Camille said...

Dear Jackie ~ Just stopping in to wish you all a wonderful CHRISTmas! May the LORD bless you and your family in the coming year with HIS peace and presence. :)

I trust you are all better??? I do hope all is well at your home. Enjoy the CHRISTmas season with your family.

Blessings,
Camille