Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

It was never my intent to stay away this long.  But, that is what life brings sometimes…the unexpected.  So much has happened since the last time I wrote…over a year ago.  There have been health issues, homeschooling, classes in co-op, housekeeping, fellowshipping with friends and so many other things.  Some have been pleasant and good.  Others have been hard and hurtful.  But, through it all, God has remained ever faithful and that I can always say with confidence.  

There are times when we all need a break.  Time to focus or re-focus.  I needed that time. A time to hear from God and a time to prepare for what God knew would be one of the hardest times of my life.  I may feel the liberty to share some of that time, but for now, I don't sense a freedom to do so.   It is fitting that I am drawn back in the fall of the year.  This has always seemed more like new beginnings for me than January.  I really do love this time of year.  The changing leaves and the crisp fall air…smores, campfires and hot chocolate, I love so many things that fall brings.
I hope to share from my life and my home as I feel led.  It is my desire that this be a place to help record my ordinary days…days that God takes and makes something special.  After all, it is finding joy in the ordinary days that makes life so worth living!  

2 comments:

Chelle said...

It is so nice to see you on here again. I have thought of you and prayed for you. I wondered many times if you were doing ok. Fall is also my favorite time of year. Hope all is well. Sorry I haven't e mailed you, since we moved we have a different email and yours was in my old one and it wouldn't let me get it. I am looking forward to seeing more post from you.

His bondservant said...

Thank you Chelle. I am so happy to reconnect with you too and I look forward to keeping up with what is going on in your family too! God bless!